Amelia graduated with BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy and has worked as a fully registered physiotherapist in various clinical settings in both the hospital and private practice. Her interest is in injury prevention and rehabilitation for dancers, having trained in ballet, Chinese dance, jazz, contemporary and tap herself. She has provided on-site physiotherapy services for Singapore Dance Theatre, Hofesh Shechter Company and Cirque du Soleil and has conducted several dance rehabilitation workshops.
Amelia is certified in Dry Needling and is also certified to teach Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation, Level 1 GYROTONIC®️, Progressing Ballet Technique, and BarreConcept.
• BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, Trinity College Dublin
• Singapore Allied Health Professions Council Fully Registered Physiotherapist
• Certified in Dry Needling, AAP Education Australia
• Certified in Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation
• Certified in GYROTONIC®️ Level 1
• Certified Progressing Ballet Technique instructor
• Certified BarreConcept instructor, Pilates Union UK
• Dry Needling
• Rehabitation for Dancers